Peace

Peace

Friday, February 19, 2016

Lastland by A.R. Ivanovich

Lastland, by A.R. Ivanovich, is the last novel in the War of Princes series. Let me tell you, this book was an amazing ending to an equally amazing series of books. It was full of surprises and what happened was so unexpected and shocking. Lastland, like the other three books, picks up where Monarch left off. Katelyn and her friends are still in the Northern Kingdom. Katelyn, using her special ability to find anything or anyone she wants, discovers the shocking truth about Prince Varion and his whereabouts. Now that the Prince is finally returned to his rightful place, the 700 year old war might finally be coming to an end. With the help of the Prince and her friends, will Katelyn be able to bring peace to Lastland, and save her precious Haven, which hangs now in the balance?
This entire series has been such a joy to read. I have read many dystopian young adult novels in the last few years, but this one was so different that it was refreshing. I wholeheartedly recommend this book to all. It kept me entertained and hooked throughout the entire series, and was one of those series that I just could not stop reading until I was finished. I honestly hope that these books become bestsellers because they deserve it, and those who have not read it are truly missing out.

            Note: I received this book for free in exchange for my honest review from NetGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment