Peace

Peace

Friday, October 23, 2015

Winter Wolf by Rachel Raithby

When I received the book Winter Wolf to review I was very excited to read it based just on the cover and description. It is the first novel in the New Dawn series written by Rachel Raithby, and I thought it had a very intriguing plot. I have not read any other of her books, but after reading this series I know that I need to because I really enjoyed her writing style in Winter Wolf. This novel follows the story of Katalina Winters, whose entire world changed on her 18th birthday. After a tragic car crash takes the lives of her beloved adopted parents, Katalina finds herself plunged into an unknown world of shifters and wolves, where she has to change who and what she is. Then, in the midst of war and a controlling Alpha father, she meets Bass Evernight, who is from the pact they are at war with: Dark Shadow.


I absolutely loved this book. I loved that it was easy to read, and I was hooked from the very beginning, and finished it in a few hours. For me, this was one of those books where I have to put the entire life on hold until it is finished, yet did not want it to end. I finished this book with a smile on my face, and unlike other books where the ending is very unhappy and leaves you feeling extremely dissatisfied, I felt content with where the book ended. I wholeheartedly recommend this book, and cannot wait to read the next installment and other books written by Rachel Raithby.
Note: I received this book for free in exchange for my honest review from NetGalley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment