Peace

Peace

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Storm Siren by Mary Weber

I recently finished this book, which I received to review from BookLook Bloggers, and I finally have a few minutes to write this review. The book I received was Storm Siren by Mary Weber. It is the first book in the Storm Siren Trilogy. It is a young adult fantasy book, and I think it has the potential to become very popular one day, if more people learn about it and read it and spread the news. It was a very exciting book and I enjoyed it so much that I read the whole thing in one sitting, I loved the story and I loved that there was plenty of action and excitement from the first page.



This book is the story of young woman named Nym. She is what this world calls an Elemental: a forbidden creature who can control the weather and storms. Not only that, but she is the first known female Elemental. All others before her have been men. When the book begins, Nym is a slave, but is bought by a wealthy noble woman who wishes to use Nym's powers for her own gain. The book tells of her struggles with her powers and her struggle with whether or not she was born to be good or evil. I also love how this book has romance thrown in amidst the fantasy and excitement.  All in all it is an excellent novel and I highly recommend it to all young and old. It is an awesome story with ALOT of potential. I cannot wait to read the next installment!

Note: I received  this book for free from BookLook in exchange for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment