Peace

Peace

Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Revealing by Suzanne Woods Fisher

       The Revealing, by Suzanne Woods Fisher, is the third installment in the Inn at Eagle Hill series. I did not have the opportunity to read the first two books in the series, but this novel was intended to be read as a stand alone if you have not read the previous books. The entire series takes place in the Amish community of Lancaster County, and The Revealing focuses on a young Amish woman named Naomi King, who is carrying the weight of a big secret on her shoulders. Naomi is in love with Tobe Schrock, but keeps it a secret out of fear of what her brother Galen will think of the situation. Then one day a unexpected visitor shows up at Eagle Inn with shocking news that could change everything.


       I really enjoyed reading this book. It was heartwarming and exciting. It had a strong story line and I found myself really getting attached to a few of the characters story. I enjoyed reading it as a stand alone, but I think I would get more out of it if I read the other two in the series to get more of the back story and learn more about the other characters. All in all, I truly enjoyed reading it and I give it a five out of five stars. Suzanne Fisher did an excellent job and I can not wait to read the other two in the series!


       Note: I received this book for free from Revell in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krystal! Thanks for the lovely review of "Revealing" --so glad you felt it could be read as a stand alone. But I do thank you for pointing your readers to the full 'Inn at Eagle Hill' series, too! Hope you'll be part of the upcoming Christmas novella, too. Warmly, Suzanne
    PS Sorry to be slow in dropping by your blog--super busy summer with family events. Two engagements, one new baby, one retirement. Just getting caught up now!

    ReplyDelete